The New GROHE Lineare
New GROHE Lineare Exudes Sensual Minimalism for Ultimate Design Flexibility, User Comfort
The harmonization of two geometric structures—cylindrical shapes and thin rectangular forms—bring forth the redesigned Lineare Collection from GROHE, part of LIXIL, resulting in design flexibility for anyone who desires highly inviting soft or edgy aesthetics in their bathroom.
Available for the first time in U.S. showrooms, the Lineare Collection offers the slimmest body available from GROHE. Inspired by the modern aesthetic of architect Mies van der Rohe’s Farnsworth House, GROHE Lineare exudes sensual minimalism—soft, approachable geometric forms—featuring softened corners and smooth contours to ensure superior ergonomics and greater comfort for the user.
The collection features a broad range of luxurious options, including: extra-small, small, and large size centerset lavatory faucets; a widespread faucet; shower trims; and freestanding and roman tub fillers. Product finishes include StarLight Chrome and Brushed Nickel Infinity Finish.
GROHE Lineare Features and Benefits:
- Increased height between the spout and lever provides comfort and usability.
- GROHE AquaGuide flow control adjusts the direction of flow to deliver water in an optimal position to avoid splashing.
- PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Technology produces a surface three times harder than stainless-steel finishes and 10 times more scratch resistant.
- GROHE EcoJoy technology saves water and energy.
- GROHE QuickFix reduces product complexity and the number of parts required; cutting installation time by 40 percent.
- The GROHE Lineare collection is available at showrooms nationwide. To learn more, visit grohe.us.
GROHE LineareTM, GROHE EcoJoyTM and GROHE Infinity FinishTM are trademarks of GROHE AG.
GROHE AquaguideTM, GROHE QuickFix® and GROHE StarLight® are registered trademarks of GROHE AG.